Robert Gray Lactobacteria Food 3 12oz
Lactobacteria Food III feeds the lactobacteria already present in one's body (prebiotic activity), namely those already implanted and colonizing the walls of the intestines. As these grow and multiply, their offspring colonizes the intestinal walls as well. In this way a healthy colonization is achieved in a few days or weeks without the need to be implanted.
- A "Prebiotic" soluble dietary fiber that aids enhances and feeds the lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, the probiotic intestinal microflora.
- Produces short chain fatty acids which:
- Inhibit the growth of disease causing bacteria.
- are used by the liver for energy production.
- have cancer preventing properties within the intestine.
- improves fat metabolism that helps lower LDL cholesterol levels and confer additional cardio-protection.
- Increases the systemic absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Recognized by the USFDA as a food ingredient (not an additive) and regarded as safe for human consumption.
This new formulation yields a manifold increase of lactobacteria-enhancing activity over earlier products, while providing improved taste and multiple other proven healthful benefits. Our intestinal cleansing products have some of this same prebiotic activity but should not be taken continuously since homeostasis (the body becomes used to the products and they loose their effectiveness) will occur. Lactobacteria Food III, however, has no such effect and is thus ideally suited as a maintenance product to be taken between rounds of using the Robert Grays intestinal cleansing products. You may now promote an abundant colonization of lactobacteria year round!
See chart of recommended doses for correct amounts daily. For dosage see table with instructions.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Dandelion Root
- d-calcium pantothenate
Ingredients of 100% botanical origin, all natural.
Contains no preservatives, no added sugar, flavourings or colourings and nothing synthetic or artificial. Take with liquid.