Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Powder-Glass
Spirulina is nature’s richest whole food source of complete protein and is highly recommended by nutritionists for its almost complete absorbability.
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a microscopic spiral shaped, blue-green vegetable alga that has been used as a significant food source for centuries. It is highly digestible and the most nutritious, concentrated whole food known to mankind - a multivit from nature, in effect!
Why should I use it?
Doctors and nutritionists recommend we eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. In real life, this does not often happen. Hawaiian Spirulina can fill the gaps by supplying more concentrated vegetable nutrition than any other food. Spirulina is a food, not a formulation. As such it provides nutritional combinations not present in man-made or extracted supplement. Our bodies ‘know' how to absorb and use Spirulina because it is a natural wholefood.
How is it Grown? Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is a specially grown strain of the edible microalga Spirulina Platensis. It is cultured in shallow, open ponds (approximately 20 cm deep) in Hawaii, adjacent to the Pacific Ocean. A combination of fresh water and supplemental deep ocean water is used to fill the ponds. Paddle wheels agitate the water, ensuring even exposure of the alga to the sun for optimal growth and nutritional value. Patented Ocean-Chill Drying™ protects Spirulina’s potency Spirulina provides a wide range of delicate phytonutrients with very significant health benefits. To reduce processing losses of these delicate compounds we have developed and patented Ocean Chill Drying.
Key Product Features
- Premium Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica - Grown on the island of Hawaii using natural water aquifers and the power of the sun to bring you the most nutrient rich Spirulina available. Using state of the art drying techniques those valuable nutrients are preserved to provide the freshest possible spirulina from harvest to dried powder in half an hour without the use of added preservatives.
- This super green food boosts 300% more calcium than whole milk, 2300% more iron than spinach and 3900% more beta carotene than carrots! As a vegan source of protein, Hawaiian Spirulina has 375% more protein than tofu. In the phytonutrient department a 3 gram serving contains more than blueberries, spinach and apples combined. Because it is such a complete food it is also easily digestible compared to isolated supplements. It can be used for any lifestyle, detox or diet.
- MicrOrganics Hawaiian Spirulina contains every essential amino acid. It contains more beta-carotene than any other whole food; it is the best whole food source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA); it is rich in B vitamins, minerals, trace elements, chlorophyll, and enzymes; and it is abundant in other valuable nutrients such as carotenoids, sulfolipids, glycolipids, phycocyanin, superoxide dismutase, RNA, and DNA. Hawaiian Spirulina is a true superfood.
- MicrOrganics is available as Hawaiian Spirulina tablets or Hawaiian Spirulina powder. This superfood, can be mixed in a morning smoothie or juice, or as tablets taken with water at a mealtime. In our busy and sometime stressfull lives it is more important than ever to ensure we feed our bodies well. But that isn't always easy. Our Hawaiian Spirulina provides a foundation of essential and natural nutrients to help achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- MicrOrganics Hawaiian Spirulina is 60% complete protein, meaning it contain all of the essential amino acids whilst being low in fats (5%), has only 4 calories per gram and contains virtually no cholesterol. Because it is so easy to digest it is well suited to those with poor digestive absorption or during a period of recovery. Great for building the immune system due to the naturally high levels of antioxidants and the improvement to gut health by helping preserve intestinal flora.
100% pure and natural Spirulina Platensis.
All our products are gluten-free and are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.