Neti-Pot Nasal Flush
Out of Stock
The neti-pot is specifically designed for flushing the sinuses. Our neti-pots are made of clear glass so that you can easily see the liquid inside. To do this, you need to prepare a 1% solution of Sole (made using Himalayan Crystal Salt Rocks).
To keep sinuses clear, you can flush twice a day.
Prepare a 1% Sole solution by dissolving 1 teaspoon of pure Sole in 1 glass (approx. 250 ml) of lukewarm water. This concentration is equal to the salt concentration in our body fluids and hence, does not irritate the nose as does seawater.
- This application can be repeated as often as needed but usually twice a day is sufficient to keep your sinuses clear.
- Lean your head over the bathroom sink and apply the beak of the neti-pot into your nostril. Keep your mouth closed.
- Lean your head slightly forward and slightly bend it to the side. - The sole will flow through your nostril and come out of the other nostril.
- Repeat this procedure with the other nostril.
- This 1% solution is also excellent for gargling when infections of the
mucous membranes in the nose, mouth and throat areas occur.